We are Veterans designing spaces to heal Veterans
SDV Office Systems LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), works with market-share leading and specialty office equipment manufacturers for sales to the U.S. Federal government.
Ultimately, we transform what is considered by many to be a barrier in doing business with the Federal government into a competitive advantage by leveraging our knowledge, expertise and contracting solutions.
SDV Office Systems was co-founded by two U.S. Marine Corps Officers and gold star parents. Both have extensive first-hand knowledge of government acquisition, contracting and procurement processes and have collectively spent the past 60 years in private industry working with manufacturers to grow their sales within the Federal healthcare marketplace.
Our Team Specializes In:
- Interior Design and Project Management of complex office furniture projects.
- Providing market-share leading and specialty office equipment manufacturers an industry partner that understands the government arena; the acquisition, contracting and procurement processes; and is able to help them develop clear business and marketing strategies tailored to the government
- Working with government acquisition and procurement officials to identify or develop contract solutions for products office staff need, including products previously purchased on the open market
As a Trusted Advisor to Our Government Customers, We:
- Provide education and demonstrations of industry leading products and trends
- Remove the burden of managing complex projects with multiple product manufacturers
- Provide contract solutions that ease the procurement process
As a Resource to the Manufacturer’s Sales Team, We:
- Serve as the prime contractor for government sales
- Provide a portfolio of contracting options, including sole-source, to maximize the probability of closing each sales opportunity
- Provide education and training on the Federal procurement process, the language to use when communicating with end-users and buyers and when to introduce our team into the process
- Assist in the development of business and marketing strategies tailored to the government