PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
We partner with industry leading manufacturers to provide you the best quality furniture available.
Our office product portfolio is constantly expanding. Contact us to find receive a custom quote.
Contact us to discuss how we can maximize your government sales.
We are proud to offer AbilityOne products to the Federal Government.
Our GSA Schedule 71-1 Packaged Office Furniture contract offers a total tenant outfitting solution to furnish an entire office.
SDV Office Systems, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), works with market-share leading and specialty office equipment manufacturers for sales to the U.S. Federal government.
Ultimately, we transform what is considered by many to be a barrier in doing business with the Federal government into a competitive advantage by leveraging our knowledge, expertise and contracting solutions.
SDV Office Systems was co-founded by a civilian businessman and U.S. Marine Corps Officer. Both have extensive first-hand knowledge of government acquisition, contracting and procurement processes and have collectively spent the past 60 years in private industry working with manufacturers to grow their sales within the Federal healthcare marketplace.
• Providing market-share leading and specialty office equipment manufacturers an industry partner that understands the government arena; the acquisition, contracting and procurement processes; and is able to help them develop clear business and marketing strategies tailored to the government
• Working with government acquisition and procurement officials to identify or develop contract solutions for products office staff need, including products previously purchased on the open market
• Serve as the prime contractor for government sales
• Provide a portfolio of contracting options, including sole-source, to maximize the probability of closing each sales opportunity
• Provide education and training on the Federal procurement process, the language to use when communicating with end-users and buyers and when to introduce our team into the process
• Assist in the development of business and marketing strategies tailored to the government